Creating a historical marker about a local history topic
- Creating a historical marker about a local history topic
- Lesson description
- How do we connect stories of people to place? The objective of this three-part project is to make the connection between the forced removal of Bellingham’s Punjabi community in 1907 to the history of Bellingham’s contested waterfront.
- Social Sciences
- Course modality
- Online asynchronous
- Temporal coverage
- Estimated time for students to complete activity
- Multiple sessions
- Anna Booker
- Institutional affiliation
- Whatcom Community College
- has representation
- Living document - may be subject to change.
- Item sets
- Salish Activities
This item was submitted on April 13, 2021 by [anonymous user] using the form “Step 1: Describe Your Submission” on the site “Salish Sea Curriculum Repository”: https://whatcomdigitalcommons.org/s/salishseaClick here to view the collected data.